Induction Heating Equipments has been working in the induction heating sector for over thirty years, and its clear vision of both national and international markets has allowed the company to gain a solid reputation.
Induction’s long-term experience in the industrial field is a common asset shared within the company, and guarantees the maximum level of quality towards the Customer.
Induction proposes technologies and plants for medium and high frequency inductive heating.
Our inductive heating plants are equipped with generators which are proper for the most different fields, such as:
- INDUCTION HEATERS FOR SLAB OR FLAT STRIPS HEATING TO HOT ROLL;
- PLANTS FOR HEATING COPPER AND BRASS TUBES OR WIRES TO ANNEAL AT CONTROLLED ATMOSPHERE;
- INTERMEDIATE INDUCTION REHEATING IN ROLLING MILLS TO REACH OPTIMUM TEMPERATURE DISTRIBUTION;
- SEAM AND FULL BODY INDUCTION ANNEALERS, API TUBE AND PIPE HEATERS IN API SPECIFICATION;
- INDUCTION HEATING OF ALUMINIUM AND COPPER TO EXTRUSION AND WORKING ISLANDS FOR THE HEATING OF THIXOTROPIC ALUMINIUM;
- AUTHOMATIC MACHINES FOR THROUGH HEATING OF BILLETS AND TUBES FOR HOT FORMING OR FORGING;
- INDUCTION HEATERS FOR IN LINE COATING AND SOAK COATING OF TUBES AND WIRES;
- AUTHOMATIC INDUCTION PLANTS FOR MOTOR VEHICLE AND TRACTOR PARTS HARDENING, WHICH ARE CERTIFIED FOR THE TREATMENT CYCLE;
- MANUAL AND AUTHOMATIC SYSTEMS FOR PARTIAL OR TOTAL INDUCTION HEATING OF STEEL, BRASS OR OTHER BILLETS WHICH ARE THEN FOLLOWED UP BY FORGING;
- PLANTS FOR ROTOR TREATMENT AND HOT DRIVING, BRAZE WELDING, SPECIAL APPLICATIONS;
- STANDARD PLANTS TO MELT FERROUS AND NON-FERROUS METALS, VACUUM SPECIAL APPLICATIONS FOR MELTING OR SINTERING.
- TURN KEY LINES FOR HOT FORGING THROUGH ROBOTS AND PRESSES
- TURN KEY LINES FOR TUBES HEATING TREATMENTS
- TURN KEY LINES FOR SPRINGS PRODUCTION